Monday, May 14, 2012

My invention

  Someone may have already thought of my invention. If so, I do apologize. My idea is to have something that detects those things that we lose everyday, such as the tv remote,the car keys, the car clicker,etc. The idea is that when you purchase something that has one of those items included,then you scan it under the device so it will recognize it,and find it when you lose it. And I say when,not if. Because I don't know anyone who hasn't misplaced one of those at some point in time. Lol. I know I have. My invention would not just detect the electronics in said item- it would also detect what materials were used to make it, the size,shape,anything really that helps to identify it. It would be able to detect up to about say, 20 ft. Any more than that and I'm afraid it may be finding the neighbor's stuff instead,lol,lol. I know it really doesn't sound like something that contributes majorly to society,but it would contribute to my little world. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Danielle,

    I think it would be a great device - combined with a smartphone you could scan your purchases (use the bar code) and then it could find it. Just think how much time is wasted looking for things you lost.

    See, I still don't know what I did with a knife my dad gave me.....wonder where I left it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So me all the time!!! Wonderful idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that!!!! I'd lose my butt if it wasnt attached.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would so buy that item cause I currently lost books and my journals, I so love your idea for a invention Danny. Good job on the assignment.

    ReplyDelete